Subjects asked in Sainik Schools Entrance Exam:
For class VI;
- Mathematics and Language ability (duration is 2 Hours)
- Intelligence Test (duration is 1 Hour)
For Class IX;
- Mathematics and Science (For 2 Hours)
- English and Social Science (For 2 Hours)
67% seats are reserved for the local people of the state whereas 33% seats are open for students of all other states and UTs. For defencepersonnels including ex-servicemen 25% seats are reserved, for SC 15% and 7 ½ % for ST candidates. The application form for the entrance exam is released in the months of October and November. The entrance exam is held in the month of January every year.
Sainik School’s Entrance Exam Coaching in Lucknow
Centurion Defence Academy is a Best Sainik School Coaching in Lucknow, invites young aspirants to be ready for entrance examination for Sainik Schools. We are glad to have successful candidates in entrance as well as in interview of Sainik Schools. The reason behind their success is their sincere approach and our training methodology that understands well the mindset of a child.
Why Centurion Defence Academy for Sainik School’s Entrance Exam Preparation?
There are following reasons why you should send your child to Centurion Defence Academy for the preparation.
1. Systematic lesson plan: The CDS has devised the lesson plan for covering each subject at ample proportion required in competitive exams. This differentiates us from others as we make it clear on the very first day when a student comes to us for admission. We give complete lesson plan which ensures the mission and vision of candidate that he has to prepare this much. It is often seen that if content is not fixed, sincere approach is not brought into practice. We take care of it very well and on priority.
2. Learning with fun: We understand well that students who are preparing for VI and IX class entrance are not matured and they have childish nature. Here at CDA we make learning fun oriented. We involve various activities that ensure knowledge gain as well as the child enjoys also. In our recent successful results, students and their parents have given us very positive feedback for this friendly approach and our research and development team is constantly working on enriching the material and bringing maximum output of it. There is a training module for faculties too by experts which make them ready with various activities to deliver the content with efficiency.
3. Weekly Test: One’s assessment is equally important as preparation for certain goal. If one keeps preparing without getting to know how much he has gained, the analysis will be incomplete. The CDA has planned to do it sincerely to bring efficiency level and make them introspect so that they can get ready for further assignment energetically. Whatever content is covered in a week, we conduct its test that boots their confidence level and makes their weaknesses apparent.
4. Doubt clearing sessions: The more time is given to students, the more they explore. We believe in nurturing children rather than training them strictly. Doubt clearing session is provided after classes so that students can come up with their queries and also if they ask nothing then revision and counseling is done. It makes them feel that they are being given special attention and even being a child, they start thinking of their responsibility, feel motivated to study in National Defence Academy and have vigor to serve the nation.
5. Mock Interview Sessions: Today’s routine that involves futuristic expectations gives perfect base to a career. As there is an interview after written exams, for this we provide mock sessions time to time. After the interview they are given the feedback of the interview and their counseling is done on their negative parts. This helps them in gaining experience and confidence of a new way of practicing as it does not happen in their ordinary routine.
6. Defence Guru (India’s leading online education portal for Defence Exams):www.defenceguru.co.in The CDA has its own online portal for defence exams preparation where lakhs of subscribers are notified about the updates of Defence Career time to time. Making education digital is also a new trend of studies. The Centurion Defence Academy provides login and password to students to check different updates, articles, success stories and many more assignments concerned with their career.
7. Online Defence Exams: http://onlinedefenceexam.com The CDA has its own online defence exam module particularly inclined for defence exams where lakhs of students from all over India appear in online exam to have their assessment among such a wide audience.
8. Hostel and mess facility in academy’s premises only: The CDA provides hostel and mess facility for out stationed candidates at academy’s premises only so that students are under super vision of authorities and keep inclined towards their studies and goal.
9. Library Facility: Rich collection of books is available with us. Students can get the books issued and utilize it for their betterment.
10. Interactive IMS System: We have interactive IMS system that makes parents aware their ward’s activities at academy. They are updated for attendance, fee deposits, mock interview feedback and weekly test feedback time to time via email and sms.
Come to Centurion and see yourself into your dreamt Sainik School!